- Raising the Education standard in America
- High Impact Life-Changing Message for Youth
- Certified Health Specialist
Christopher Appleton delivers a life-changing message to adolescents about sex, teen pregnancy, drugs and positive choices. He is a certified K-12th grade reproductive health specialist with an abundance of knowledge in HIV/AIDS, STD and teen pregnancy prevention. Chris has an overflow of passion and vivacity that's noticeable when he speaks. Armed with a huge heart, he ... VIEW MORE
Media Influence and Teen Sexuality Presentation
During the media presentation Christopher engages his audience by exposing the Medias secrets on how they ... View More
"Impossible is Nothing" Facing the Giants
This presentation emphasizes the power of your DREAM. This is an upbeat presentation that engages teens and ... View More
This program offers vital information about communicating effectively with teens. This program will give ... View More
Youth Leadership Program “GREAT TRAINING”
“Great Training” is a Mentoring program that raises the expectation from mediocrity to greatness. Chris ... View More
- He has a great rapport with students and is certainly an excellent role model for middle school students. Teachers speak highly of Chris and highlight his ability to present sensitive content information in an engaging and appropriate manner.
- Donn Tignanelli, Assistant Superintendent - Van Dyke Public Schools,
- . . . what you do will continue to make a difference in the lives of students all over the Macomb County area and beyond. Continue to do what you are doing with young people. Your work is not in vain but will accomplish much more than you will ever know.
- Kathryn Rhodes - Mount Clemens High School
- He has served as a positive role model among many adolescents and has the skills to assist them in building their self-esteem, make healthier decisions about their life and teach them valuable life skills.
- Vera Johnson - Sasha Bruce Youthwork, Inc
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!