- Blind American Idol Finalist
- Author, Marshall, & Fullbright Scholar
- Transplant Recipient
Scott MacIntyre is an acclaimed speaker, Christian recording artist, scholar, and author. Since his introduction into the public eye as the first blind finalist on American Idol, he has inspired audiences throughout North America and beyond with his dynamic messages on trusting God through adversity.
Blind from birth and a two-time kidney transplant recipient, Scott has ... VIEW MORE
God Has a Plan for You
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, ... View More
By Faith, Not By Sight
Whether physical, emotional, or spiritual, we all face challenges in life, and at times they seem ... View More
The Gift of Life
At 19 years old, Scott dealt with the overwhelming reality of undiagnosed end-stage kidney failure. After ... View More
The Beauty in Life
Growing up with a disability, Scott had a significant choice to make: to be caught up in the ... View More
- "Scott MacIntyre recently performed and spoke at Scottsdale Christian Academy's 50th Anniversary Celebration Gala and Auction. It goes unsaid that his musical performance was beautiful, impactful, and inspiring. His songs with our performance choir brought tears to the eyes of many in the room. But beyond this, his spoken word was inspirational. I have been involved in arranging these types of annual events for many years, and this year was by far the most moving event I have been a part of thanks to Scott MacIntyre, his music, his testimony, and his great ability to share his story in such a way as to reach everyone in the room. It was a record-breaking year for us."
- Brent M. Hodges, Superintendent - Scottsdale Christian Academy
- Hope Women's Center was delighted to have Scott MacIntyre for our recent Night of Hope Gala. Scott's incredible vocals and his message of hope through hard times were a beautiful representation of the struggles our women face on a daily basis and the power that HOPE can bring into the darkest of situations. Scott's participation in our event helped draw our largest crowd to date, and we were able to double our previous fundraising efforts.
- Tammy Abernethy, CEO - Hope Women's Center
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!