Dr. Paul White is a Christian psychologist, author, speaker, and consultant who has worked with families, businesses, schools, and ministries for the past 20 years.
His speaking style has been described as "world-class expertise grounded in Midwestern practicality, with the right touch of warmth and humor".
Dr. White has coauthored The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the ... VIEW MORE
Applying the 5 Love Languages in the Workplace: Showing the Love of Christ in Practical Ways
Many marriages and friendships have been impacted significantly by the 5 Love Languages. Dr. White and Dr. ... View More
Encouraging Your Team Members: Filling Your Staff’s Tanks With the Right Thanks
God made each of to be unique. As a result, each person differs on how they are encouraged, feel valued and ... View More
Employee Recognition That Works (and that doesn't cost a lot of money)
In the secular marketplace, employee recognition programs have been the "thing to do". And many Christian ... View More
Leaving a Legacy: How to Transfer Wealth Without Ruining Your Children & Grandchildren
Committed followers of Christ are well aware of the dangers of financial wealth and its potential impact on ... View More
- Our core leadership have found some great application for the 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace. We have learned very practical ways to communicate, appreciate, and model behaviors that match up with the way that we are each wired . . .
- Art TerKeurst, Franchise Owner - Chick-Fil-A Arboretum Charlotte, NC
- This is not a good book! This is much more; it is a great tool! This is a well thought through, well researched, and thoughtfully applied resource to empower your people, increase unity and productivity, and reduce turnover.
- Chip Ingram, President and Teaching Pastor - Living on the Edge
- Taking the MBA Inventory gave us new insights into one another that we never knew before. The 5 Languages of Appreciation dovetails beautifully with other leadership training we’ve received and provides practical steps in how to encourage one another.
- Susan Bukiewicz, Regional Director of Women’s Ministries - Salvation Army