- Texas Teacher of the Year
- Inspiration To All Facing Adversity
- Author of "Hunting Hope"
Nika Maples, a native Texan, never thought she would become a teacher. By her sophomore year in college God revealed other plans …
In 1994, a lupus-induced stroke left Nika quadriplegic. She could not speak, swallow, or blink. In intensive care, she listened as physicians warned her family that she had as little as 48 hours to live. If she lived at all, they said, she could ... VIEW MORE
How to Become a Hope Hunter: Seeking Until You Find What You Need the Most
Hope is not an accident. Sometimes it has to be hunted, and hunting it takes courage. Hope hunters know how ... View More
Beyond the Veil, There is Hope: Learning to Live in Intimacy with the Father
When we experience chronic pain or loss, our natural response is to hide our hearts in order to protect them ... View More
Secrets of the Psalms: Uncovering the Treasures in the Bible’s Poetry
The Lord left incomparable jewels hidden for us in the book of Psalms. From the hidden connections between ... View More
Finding Our Way in the Dark: How God Works Through Depression
It is tempting to think that any and all darkness is not from the Lord, but the Bible tells story after story ... View More
- All that I can say is that Nika blew us away! I have helped with this conference for 7 years. We have had over 25 speakers. Nika is the first to have an OVERWHELMING STANDING OVATION.
- Ms. Treva - Women Walking with God Conference (Wichita, KS)
- Nika rocked the house at our Celebration Dinner! Her moving testimony, humor, and sincerity made a lasting impression on everyone.
- Mr. Craig - Fort Worth Christian School, Texas