Gov Mike Huckabee
- FOX News Contributor
- New York Times Best-selling Author
- 44th Governor of Arkansas
Mike Huckabee was the 44th Governor of Arkansas from 1996 until 2007, becoming one of the longest serving Governors in his state's history, and was only the fourth Republican elected to any statewide office since Reconstruction, serving longer than the other three combined. He left a legacy of tax cuts, job creation, the reconstruction of his state's road system, K-16 ... VIEW MORE
There Is No Living Without Giving
Gov. Huckabee inspires and informs with this keynote specifically tailored for fundraising events.
- Mike Huckabee was just wonderful! We've had an amazing number of phone calls and notes about the dinner, his speech and about his knowledge of The Salvation Army's ministry. We appreciated his candor and his willingness to share his faith.
- Major Elizabeth Duncan - The Salvation Army - Memphis, TN
- We could not have been more impressed with Gov. Huckabee. He was incredibly kind and gave the best banquet speech I’ve ever heard in a Pregnancy Center context. He offered strong support and affirmation of our organization on the platform.
- Christina Middleton - Caring Solutions Pregnancy Center
- Governor Huckabee could not have been more on target with his speech and he could not have done a better job in making people feel good about his visit. He was down to earth, very accommodating to every request, and totally low maintenance. He was a gentleman and a wonderful addition to our event. We took in a record amount of donations and there was much to owe that to, but Governor Huckabee was certainly a part of that and we are very, very grateful. I heard nothing but positive comments on his visit. I can’t think of anything he could have done better. Well Done good and faithful man of God!
- George Grubbs - One For Israel