- Social Media Leader and Innovator
- Author of "Platform"
- One of Forbes Top 50 Social Media Influencers
Michael Hyatthas spent his career in book publishing. As a publisher, former literary agent, New York Times bestselling author, and popular blogger, he has a unique perspective on the rapidly changing world of content creation and delivery.
Michael is the former Chairman & CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, the largest faith-based publisher in the world and now part of ... VIEW MORE
In today’s hyper-noisy world, it is hard to get anyone’s attention. You need a platform to be seen and ... View More
Creating Your Personal Life Plan
Few people have a plan for their life. Most are passive spectators, watching their life unfold, one day at ... View More
How to Shave 10 Hours Off Your Work Week
Almost everyone I know complains about how much they are working. In this presentation, I explain how to ... View More
The Five Marks of Authentic Leadership
Most people define leadership as influence. But leadership is so much more. In this presentation, I share ... View More
- As a former board member of Thomas Nelson publishers I had the privilege of seeing Michael operate as a CEO. He was outstanding in that job but even more impressive as a speaker. He speaks with authenticity, confidence, humor, and best of all, humility.
- Mr. Ron - Kingdom Advisors
- I invited Michael to present a day-long ‘Marketing Summit’ at Fuller Seminary. What I was especially pleased about was that the positive response was uniform across the spectrum, from our techies to our financial folks to our theologians & psychologists.
- Dr. Richard - Fuller Theological Seminary