- Social Media Leader and Innovator
- Author of "Platform"
- One of Forbes Top 50 Social Media Influencers
Michael Hyatthas spent his career in book publishing. As a publisher, former literary agent, New York Times bestselling author, and popular blogger, he has a unique perspective on the rapidly changing world of content creation and delivery.
Michael is the former Chairman & CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, the largest faith-based publisher in the world and now part of ... VIEW MORE
In today’s hyper-noisy world, it is hard to get anyone’s attention. You need a platform to be seen and ... View More
Creating Your Personal Life Plan
Few people have a plan for their life. Most are passive spectators, watching their life unfold, one day at ... View More
How to Shave 10 Hours Off Your Work Week
Almost everyone I know complains about how much they are working. In this presentation, I explain how to ... View More
The Five Marks of Authentic Leadership
Most people define leadership as influence. But leadership is so much more. In this presentation, I share ... View More
- As a former board member of Thomas Nelson publishers I had the privilege of seeing Michael operate as a CEO. He was outstanding in that job but even more impressive as a speaker. He speaks with authenticity, confidence, humor, and best of all, humility.
- Ron Blue, President - Kingdom Advisors
- I invited Michael to present a day-long ‘Marketing Summit’ at Fuller Seminary. What I was especially pleased about was that the positive response was uniform across the spectrum, from our techies to our financial folks to our theologians & psychologists.
- Dr. Richard Mouw President - Fuller Theological Seminary
- Michael Hyatt hit a home run at Lipscomb University. He wowed us with his unique insights into the future of the digital universe, he connected with all ages and all levels, and he entertained us with his humor and self-effacing style.
- Turney Stevens Dean, The College of Business - Lipscomb University