- NYT Best-selling Author/Syndicated Columnist
- Son of President Ronald Reagan
- Regular Fox News Channel Commentator
Michael Reagan is the eldest son of former President Ronald Reagan and one of the most DYNAMIC and sought after public speakers in the public arena today. His commitments to public service and the conservative vision his father championed are second to none, making him the natural heir to the Reagan Conservative Legacy.
Michael spent nearly two decades as a conservative ... VIEW MORE
What If? A Pro-Life Story
Michael Reagan draws upon his personal experiences of adoption and family to paint a compelling picture of ... View More
Twice Adopted: Confronting America’s Family Crisis
Michael Reagan has faced death and experienced redemption. In this touching and riveting presentation, he ... View More
Why Give? Creating the Next Ronald Reagan
Michael Reagan shares his personal experiences as the eldest son of President Ronald Reagan. Drawing upon ... View More
- Mike has spoken for us several times and he just keeps getting better. I had the opportunity to visit with Mike before the event to review some of the top level donors, and he worked not only those donors, but all others in between.
- Stacey Kromer - The Vitae Caring Foundation
- Michael Reagan connected with our audience in a very personal way. He wove the mission of Bryan College and the purpose of the event into his presentation. The impact was clear as we received a record amount of gifts and pledges at the dinner.
- Blake Hudson, VP for Advancement - Bryan College
- Premiere Speakers Bureau helped to make the Shareholders in Life Fundraising Banquet a success! Michael Reagan was the speaker and he more than blessed the audience with his anointed message and testimony.
- Esther L. Caruso, Development Director - Women's Resource Medical Centers of S.N.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!