- Community Manager for (in)courage
- Bestselling Author of Never Unfriended
- Cheerleader and Champion for Women Everywhere
Lisa-Jo Baker is convinced that the shortest distance between strangers and friends is a shared awkward story. She has been the community manager for (in)courage, an online home for women all over the world, for nearly a decade.
She is the author of Never Unfriended (a Publishers Weekly and ECPA bestseller) and Surprised by Motherhood, as well as the Bible Study, We Saved ... VIEW MORE
Skinny Jeans Friendship vs Sweatpants Friendship
Skinny Jeans friendship is the lie that thinks I can squeeze my friends into my style of friendship; that I ... View More
This talk unpacks the heart of Lisa-Jo’s bestselling book - Never Unfriended: The Secret to Finding and ... View More
There is No Such Thing As “Just a Mom”
If there’s one thing that can defeat a mother it’s the monotony. And the belief that what she does, doesn’t ... View More
When God Calls A Mother, He Calls Her Kids With Her
Because we want to see moms commissioned to live in the truth that following God's unique call on their ... View More
- “Relevant and Real. Lisa-Jo brought these two valuable speaking dynamics that fit into an audience waiting for hope, humor and honesty. We would bring Lisa-Jo back as our Keynote in a heart-beat.
- September McCarthy, Founder and Visionary - Raising Generations Today Annual Conference for Moms
- Authentic, winsome and wise, Lisa-Jo brings an electricity to a room that moves and mobilizes. People will not only be speaking of the experience months later — they will genuinely be living powerfully transformed lives. An unforgettable experience that rises above the crowd.
- Ann Voskamp, Board Member - Q Ideas
- Compelling and down to earth. Lisa-Jo’s ability to offer practical ideas and methods woven together with a biblical foundation and laughter along the way are captivating.
- Janella Thaxton, Event Manager - MOPS International, Inc.