- Former Senior VP at Liberty University
- AUTHOR, SPEAKER, AND HUMANITARIAN
Rev. Johnnie Moore is a 33-year-old author, speaker, media personality, communications executive and humanitarian who has been called one of the “world’s most influential young leaders” and “a modern day Dietrich Bonhoeffer.”
His humanitarian work and advocacy prompted a prominent vicar to name him “one of the world’s foremost spokespersons for Christians in the middle ... VIEW MORE
DEFYING ISIS - The Threat of ISIS abroad and In Your Own Backyard
A Christian Genocide at the hands of Islamic extremists is unfolding in the Middle East at the hands of ... View More
TALK: Hypocrisy Had a Good Long Run
Johnnie is on a one-man mission to eradicate Christianity, culture, and society of hypocrisy and he wants ... View More
TALK: When Grace Traumatized History
Jesus is easily the most significant figure in history. His words are quoted more than any other sage, ... View More
TALK: The God With Dirty Hands
Everybody is trying to get God to pay attention to them. Hindus live lives of quiet austerity and ring ... View More
- I am breathing a huge sigh of relief for the next generation with leaders like Johnnie at the helm.
- Dr. Gary Smalley - New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Johnnie Moore embodies the hope that American Christianity is not on its deathbed.
- Dr. Samuel Rodriquez - National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference
- There are few young leaders out there who can speak with the clarity and direction of Johnnie Moore.
- Dr. Tim Clinton - American Association of Christian Counselors