- President & Founder of Whole Life America
- Pro-life Film Maker, "Bella" and "Crescendo"
Jason Scott Jones is a film producer, author, activist, and human rights worker. Jones
was an Executive Producer on the 2006 film, Bella, which won several film industry
awards, most notably the People's Choice Award at the 2006 Toronto International Film
Festival. Jason was the Associate Producer of the 2008 film, The Stoning of Soraya M.,
which won the NAACP Image Award in ... VIEW MORE
- It was our best gala ever, thanks to Jason and his heartfelt message. As one board member put it, "I could have listened to him all night." The added bonus was receiving the Bella HERO award which encouraged us to keep saving and changing lives.
- Care Net of Northern Kentucky Convington KY
- Jason was exceptional at connecting with our guests, board members and staff on so many levels . . . He is a talented young man with a compelling personal story that speaks to men and women alike who have been touched by abortion and adoption.
- Deborah Griffin - Hope Women's Centers
- Jason Jones is a breath of fresh air as a PRC banquet speaker. His personal story of abortion, his lifelong dedication to ending abortion and his self-deprecating humor will not soon be forgotten by anyone at our banquet. Most important of all, he knew that the goal of our banquet was to raise funds and he tailored his talk to do just that. Rare is the banquet speaker that EVERYONE enjoys!
- Beau Heyman - First Care Women's Clinic