Father Jonathan Morris
- FNC, WSJ and FNB news contributor
- Best-selling author
- Leading contributor on faith and belief
As a news contributor for the Fox News Channel, Fox Business Channel, and the Wall Street Journal, Father Jonathan Morris offers coverage of the ethical, social, and religious news stories of the day. As a Roman Catholic priest with pastoral experience developed from serving around the world, he brings not only a journalist's eye to issues, but also a pastor's ... VIEW MORE
- Religion and the Media
- The Real Meaning of Separation of Church and State
- Cultural Wars: What Can I Do to Make a Difference?
- Raising Children to Love in a World of Hatred
- Everyone was captivated by Fr. Jonathan’s talk as he spoke from his heart about his personal love & respect for the sanctity of life. . . . he humbly put himself in our minds & hearts as he shared personal life situations & experiences w/ the audience.
- Dr. Bernadette - Diocese of Shreveport Pro-Life Banquet
- He spoke in broad terms from a Christian perspective, not just a Catholic perspective. . . . the declines within our culture over the last 25 years as we have moved away from the Lord—and the values He has set for us. . . . We need more Fr. Jonathans!
- Mr. Bill - President, Charis USA