- Editor of The Resurgent
- Co-author of RedState Uprising
- Radio Host
The Atlantic magazine did a lengthy profile of Erick Erickson in 2016, calling him one of the most influential conservatives in America. Erick is the Editor of The Resurgent, a Fox News Contributor, and host of his own number one rated radio program on the nation's most listened to news/talk station, WSB Radio out of Atlanta. Occasionally, Rush Limbaugh lets him fill in. ... VIEW MORE
Strangers In a Strange Land
Faith plays less and less a role in American politics. In fact, in some cases political activists are ... View More
You Will Be Made to Care
Many Christians think they can or should sit out social battles their forefathers in the evangelical ... View More
“In the beginning, God created the Heavens and Earth” is as counterculture now as it was when it was ... View More
- "Erick Erickson is a brilliant thinker who knows how to deliver truth with punchy wit tethered to his deeply-held Christian faith. Deeply conservative, committed to life, liberty, and justice for all, he is able to speak thoughtfully and compellingly to a wide range of issues that social and religious conservatives care about."
- Russell Moore, President, Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission - Southern Baptist Convention
- Erick Erickson and his staff were easy to work with. Erick was engaging as he conducted a live on-stage interview at our event – he came prepared to ask thought-provoking questions and came across as genuine and knowledgeable. We appreciated that he spent time mingling with guests afterwards. The event received rave reviews!
- Mary O’Brien, Sr. Director of Ministry Engagement - Leading The Way