Dr. Mark Rutland
- NY Times Bestselling Author
- Former President of Two Major Universities
- Marriage & Family / Leadership Expert
Dr. Mark Rutland is a pastor, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author and columnist for Ministry Today magazine. He is president of both the National Institute of Christian Leadership and Global Servants. Dr. Rutland also serves on the preaching team at Jentezen Franklin's Free Chapel Church. He is a frequent guest on The 700 Club, TBN, James Robison's LIFE Today, ... VIEW MORE
Dr. Rutland, out of his wide professional experience of turning three organization away from the brink ... View More
Keeping Your Dream
Based on his highly popular book, Rutland will show you how to receive, express, hold on to, and wait on ... View More
Communication In Marriage: Humor
As Rutland loves to say, men and women are DIFFERENT. They may use the same words but they don't speak ... View More
- Dr. Rutland was such a blessing to our church. His sermon on the Lord's Prayer deeply ministered to our people. Many were touched, and lives were changed. It was a pleasure to meet someone with such reputable accomplishments who was so humble and down-to-earth. We enjoyed Dr. Rutland so much that we have already booked him for an event later this year. If you are looking for a guest speaker who is able to connect and engage an audience, Dr. Rutland should be at the top of your list for consideration.
- Ashland Honaker, Ministry Assistant - River of Life Christian Center
- Dr. Rutland is one of the most personable, encouraging, and relatable speakers that we have hosted. We consider him to be a part of our church family and always love to have him return to speak with us. He has a true gift for combining humor and timely wisdom that leaves the audience always inspired to be the best that they can be so that they can change the world.
- Stephanie Simon, Administrative Assistant - The Assembly at Broken Arrow