Annie F. Downs
- Author, Well-known Blogger
- Funny & Authentic Speaker
- Women's Ministry & Youth Events
Annie F. Downs is an author and speaker based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Flawed but funny, she uses her writing to highlight the everyday goodness of a real and present God. An author of four books- Looking for Lovely, Let’s All Be Brave, Perfectly Unique, and Speak Love, Annie also loves traveling around the country speaking to young women, college students, and adults.
... VIEW MORE
A little thing can make a big difference, and that includes the labels we believe about ourselves. How can we ... View More
Let's All Be Brave
What does everyday courage look like here? Today? Now? You already have everything you need to be as brave as ... View More
The Power of Words
The Bible says that our tongue has the power of life and death, and every time we are talking to someone (or ... View More
- There are dynamic speakers, hilarious comedians and down to earth relatable speakers . . . and then there is Annie Downs—who happens to be all of these things wrapped into one. Annie has helped make Girls of Grace real to so many girls and moms.
- Jason Jenkins - Girls of Grace
- I believe that Annie is one of the best speakers for our young ladies to hear! Our girls loved her! She's not only hysterical, but brings God's Word to life with her illustrations. She is dynamic, fun and real to everyone she comes in contact with.
- Steph Miller (Director of Girls' Ministry) - Prestonwood Baptist Church
- Annie is both refreshing and honest. She opens the heart using laughter. Her willingness to be vulnerable allows the listener to be so as well. She connects with everyone in the room in the way that leaves you feeling like she’s your BFF.
- Adam Weber, Lead Pastor - Embrace Church