Seeing many leaders and organisations failing to deliver what they need to – with up to 70% of initiatives failing to be fully and successfully implemented according to many leaders - Chris Roebuck, based on his unique experiences and approach, developed an innovative and highly effective approach to delivering success more effectively and more often in any organisational area ; “I ... VIEW MORE
Delivering success more often and more effectively
For any team in any part of any organisation their job is simple – deliver what needs to be done. But in the ... View More
M&A and integration
The majority of M&A don’t reach full potential due to leadership failure Audience : those working on mergers, ... View More
Audience : HR professionals • Human Resources as a catalyst for success”
Risk Management / Legal
Audience risk professionals and possibly in house legal. • The ultimate operational risk and legal solution • ... View More
- Delegates appreciated the sharing of stories and experience garnered over the years, your sense of humor and how incorporating Q&A throughout the day, you brought the subject home to a more personal level, making it relevant to them personally, and relevant to them as a leader in Defense.
- Samantha Fryer, Event Director - UK Defence Academy
- We received very good feedback for your session with most attendees giving an excellent rating.
- Kanchan Fadnavis, Event Director - QnA International
- Thank you so much for being part of our event. The feedback we have received has all been extremely positive and you were absolutely fantastic. I loved the presentation and I think all the delegates could really relate to your messages. When I was putting the agenda together I wanted to start the day with the facts, the figures and the theory and then move onto you to try and pull it together on how they can combat the challenges they will face and thinking differently. Job very much well done!! Well done!
- Nicola Taman, Event Organiser.