S. Chris Edmonds
S. Chris Edmonds is the founder and CEO of the Purposeful Culture Group.
After a 15-year career leading and managing teams, Chris began his consulting company in 1990. Since 1995, he has also served as a senior consultant with the Ken Blanchard Companies.
Over the years Chris has presented to clients in industries including automotive, banking and financial services, government, ... VIEW MORE
Chris is a sought-after speaker and highly regarded thought leader on corporate culture, leadership, and workplace ... View More
Driving Results Through an Organizational Constitution
What separates good companies from great companies? Great companies are as intentional about values alignment as they ... View More
Workplace Inspiration by Design
How engaged are your team members? Would they say they are treated, in every interaction, with dignity and respect? ... View More
Chris brings insights from 30 years as a performing musician to help leaders create inspired, cooperative performance ... View More
- was prepared for a long, boring session on customer service again, but you made it enjoyable and educational, all the comments I heard from everyone yesterday described how impressed they were with your keynote.
- Karen Williams - Allstate Insurance Company
- Chris called a number of key staff members before his keynote. No speaker had ever done that for our strategic planning retreat! It helped him use bank situations and language, which helped people understand how to apply his message.
- Kathy Kurtin - Northern Trust Bank
- Chris' session was the highlight of the conference! His humor and insights were right on target.
- Paul Anderson - YMCA of Greater Long Beach