- TV Host of Bridge the Gap (PBS)
- Actor/Activist on The Sopranos (HBO)
- Trailblazer in Global Citizenship
Chris Bashinelli is an Actor/Activist from Brooklyn, New York, whose TV career spans MTV to The Sopranos. He has traveled from Tanzania to Thailand hosting the internationally recognized TV Series Bridge the Gap TV with Chris Bashinelli (broadcast into 45M homes in 80 markets).
He's a celebrated Emcee and Guest Speaker for the United Nations, at Jane Goodall’s National Leadership ... VIEW MORE
HOW TO BRIDGE THE GAP
(Corporate Leadership) How to harness your unique gifts to serve others. TOPICS: Sales, Service, Corporate ... View More
RULES OF THE STOOP
(Communication) The 3 simple steps for strengthening relationships TOPICS: Diversity, Inclusion, Cultural ... View More
STEP OUTSIDE YOUR WORLD
(Global Citizenship) A guide to unleashing your potential and contributing to humanity TOPICS: Sales, Service, ... View More
IGNORE THE NOISE
(Education Groups) Life lessons for discovering your passion. TOPICS: Empowerment, Inspiration, Direction, ... View More
- Chris Bashinelli is an inspiration to youth worldwide. He speaks with passion and his message is one of hope, cultural tolerance and call to action. He knows how to reach young and old alike.
- Jane Goodall PhD, DBE - Founder of the Jane Goodall Institute, UN Messenger of Peace
- Chris opens people's eyes to the different worlds in which we live and makes people think about things we in the developed world take for granted.
- Dr. Louise Leakey - Paleontologist and National Geographic Explorer in Residence