- TV Host of Bridge the Gap (PBS)
- Actor/Activist on The Sopranos (HBO)
- Trailblazer in Global Citizenship
Chris Bashinelli is an Actor/Activist from Brooklyn, New York, whose TV career spans MTV to The Sopranos. He has traveled from Tanzania to Thailand hosting the internationally recognized TV Series Bridge the Gap TV with Chris Bashinelli (broadcast into 45M homes in 80 markets).
He's a celebrated Emcee and Guest Speaker for the United Nations, at Jane Goodall's National Leadership ... VIEW MORE
Steps from the Stoop - Cultivating Connection
In order to achieve real diversity and inclusion within our organization we must adopt a world view that equally ... View More
Start At Step "Z" – Stepping into Powerful Performance
What is your Step “Z”, the goal you feel will truly bring your life meaning? It could be a new client, a new ... View More
Global Citizenship - Open Your World View
For our organizations to thrive in the 21st Century, now, more so than ever before, it is critical that we open ... View More
- Chris Bashinelli is an inspiration to youth worldwide. He speaks with passion and his message is one of hope, cultural tolerance and call to action. He knows how to reach young and old alike.
- Jane Goodall PhD, DBE - Founder of the Jane Goodall Institute, UN Messenger of Peace
- Chris opens people's eyes to the different worlds in which we live and makes people think about things we in the developed world take for granted.
- Dr. Louise Leakey - Paleontologist and National Geographic Explorer in Residence
- Chris has a passionate, captivating personality, and is a truly inspirational speaker. He breaks through cultural and generational boundaries and puts life into perspective. He ignites sincere emotions, which tend to get lost in our full and busy lives.
- Konstanze Carreras - Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at BMW Group