Chip St. Clair
Chip St. Clair has been capturing the hearts of audiences everywhere with his compelling story of hope, triumph, and the true measure of strength each of us has when we can simply gain the courage to look within. He began sharing his story nationally in 2002, having been featured by major television outlets such as Good Morning America, Dateline, and the Huffington Post, and most ... VIEW MORE
Secret of Survivors: Embracing the Worst Case Scenario Navigating Your Own Destiny The Butterfly Garden: A Journey ... View More
Don’t Let Your Past Define You The Butterfly Garden: A Journey from Victim to Victor
Navigating Your Own Destiny The Butterfly Garden: A Journey from Victim to Victor
Forgive Yourself First Become the Master of Your Fate The Butterfly Garden: A Journey from Victim to Victor
- My purpose for introducing stories like yours is to hopefully influence social work students to the fierce reality of the field. They too will be conduits of change. You truly understand that out of tragedy can come triumph!
- Prof. Vannessa Dorantes, MSW - Central Connecticut State University
- Chip St. Clair’s ability to share his story of hope and optimism underscores the inner strength of all people. His story is a must read for all counseling professionals and particularly those involved in child welfare.
- Dr. Aloha VanCamp,U of D Mercy - Wayne State University
- As we come to school every day, the days often seem to run together and we start to think that we are just running in circles and we question what our mission is. You reminded us that we are serving the world, one child at a time.
- Lorraine G. Tracy, Curriculum Coordinator - George Junior Republic