- Co-Founder of The Culture Works
- Leadership Consultant to AmEx, Avis, & Cigna
- NYT Best-selling Author
Bestselling Leadership Author
Called the “Apostle of appreciation” by the Globe and Mail, Canada’s largest newspaper, and “creative and refreshing‚” by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and What Motivates Me have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsellers. His work has ... VIEW MORE
The Carrot Principle: Engaging Employees Through Recognition
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller, The Carrot Principle has become the preeminent source ... View More
The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
New York Times bestselling author Chester Elton transformed the corporate playing field withThe Orange Revolution. ... View More
All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
In this interactive and engaging session based on the New York Times bestselling business book “All In”—which ... View More
What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work
After surveying more than 850,000 people, New York Times bestselling authors Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton have ... View More
- Chester Elton’s presentation was right on point. His techniques and strategies for motivating employees to achieve their optimum performance level were realistic, straight forward and financially viable for organizations of any size.
- Don Matz, President - Tower Hill Insurance Group
- Hands down the best presentation we have ever seen.
- Chester has his finger on the pulse on what any industry needs to develop a positive workforce and build loyalty.
- Hard Rock, International