- Humorous Motivational Speaker
- Work/Life Balance Expert
- National Speakers Hall of Famer
Dr. Charles Petty is a professional motivational speaker who speaks primarily on work/life balance. He was reared in the farming communities of England and Stuttgart, Arkansas. As a native of Arkansas he does know President Clinton. When the President was eleven or twelve years old, Dr. Petty was his rifle instructor at a Boy Scout camp! This is the man who taught President Clinton ... VIEW MORE
Ambush the Generation Gap
Dr. Petty examines the difference in mind-sets, and the implications for companies as well as for one's personal and ... View More
Climbing the Ladder of Success and Taking Your Family With You
Dr. Petty helps audiences understand the impact of family relationships upon job performance, shares some principles ... View More
Educators: Shapers of the Dream
Dr. Petty presents hilarious insights on how educators can help students achieve their dreams. He reminds ... View More
Roaring Fires, Flickering Flames, Dying Embers or Cold Ashes?
Some people have an enthusiasm for life, family and work. Others just go through the motions, dislike what they do, ... View More
- You have attained the status of Farm Bureau Hero! It is a true mark of your talents and the heart you put into your work that people respond again and again with such warmth and enthusiasm.
- J. Sheperd - Farm Bureau Federation
- You blended the right mixture of humor and content to create an uplifting message. It was perfect.
- R.H. Van DeWal - Independent Bankers Association of New York State