- Award-Winning Journalist
- International Affairs Specialist
- Featured Expert on TV
Charles Bierbauer was CNN's senior Washington correspondent and a veteran reporter covering national and international affairs. Bierbauer concluded his more than 20 years with CNN covering the U.S. Supreme Court and legal affairs where he reported the court's historic opinion on the 2000 presidential election.
Charles Bierbauer has reported on five presidential campaigns and ... VIEW MORE
- Your contribution to this program ("Who Spins the News?") truly enhanced the reputation and quality of the cultural experiences here at the Smithsonian.
- Lynne Schaffer - The Smithsonian Associates
- You painted a great mental picture for me of what was happening behind the scenes on the night of December 12. (U.S. Supreme Court decision on Bush v. Gore)
- Rich Tucker - Center for Media and Public Policy
- The response of the students to your presentation was very positive and enthusiastic.
- William Burke, President - The Washington Center