Cathy O’Dowd is the first woman ever to climb Mt Everest from both the south and north sides.
Cathy shares with her audiences the principles of leadership, and teamwork that twice took her to the summit of the world’s highest mountain and has become of of Europe's top motivational speakers.
She combines adventure, drama, failure and success, sharing with you lessons learned from one ... VIEW MORE
- ONLY (!) very positive feedback. The best talk ever. She attracted the audience's attention for the whole length of the speech.
- Alexandra Blicke, Marketing Project Manager - UBS Global Asset Management
- This is the first time we had a speaker who is not a "traditional business" speaker and I am happy to say that it was one of our biggest successes. For the first time the comments from our audience . . . were unanimously positive.
- Nancy McKinstry, Chairman Executive Board - Wolters Kluwer
- The combination of teamwork ideas and Everest stories was spellbinding—your presentation style is electric . . . the Monday keynote (i.e. you) received the highest rankings of all the 100+ sessions through the week.
- Phil Grainger, advisor to planning committee - IDUG (International DB2 Users Group)