Caroline Adams Miller, MAPP, is the author of the best-selling book, “Creating Your Best Life,” which is the only mass market book written on the science of goal accomplishment and its intersection with the science of happiness. She is one of the first graduates of the University of Pennsylvania’s Masters in Applied Positive Psychology Program (2006) which makes her one of the ... VIEW MORE
Putting the “AWE” Back In “Awesome”
Although the word “awesome” is thrown around a lot in today’s society, experts say that we have become “ ... View More
Create Your Best Life
How to Identify and Pursue the Most Meaningful Goals with Grit Studies have found the happiest people are those who ... View More
Your Secret to Happiness and Success Grit is increasingly considered one of the key ingredients of success. It is ... View More
- Caroline was an amazing closing keynote speaker at our Educating for Resilience Conference! Her knowledge of grit and what fuels optimal performance is just phenomenal and she is able to dynamically connect with her audience in such an authentic way. Caroline weaves her unique insights with the latest research in psychology to deliver a highly valuable session. We liked her so much, we’re having her back next June!
- Louisa Jewell - Canadian Positive Psychology Association
- Caroline is the perfect combination of research knowledge and a practical approach to positive psychology. All the class was thrilled!!!!
- Enrique Tames, Head of the Institute of Wellbeing and Happiness - Universidad Tecmilenio
- If you want to get-it-done and make-it-happen, then Caroline Miller is your go-to, must-see speaker. With solid rigorous science and moving stories that captivate and connect, both your heart and mind are engaged to reach your highest aspirations.
- Megan McDonough, CEO - Wholebeing Institute