Carol Kinsey Goman
- Change-management Specialist
- Featured Expert on TV and Online
- Author of "This Isn't the Company I Joined"
Carol Kinsey Goman,Ph.D., specializes in energizing individuals and organizations to thrive in an environment of constant change. Carol is an international lecturer who presents keynote addresses and seminars for corporations, management conferences and major trade associations. Clients include 95 organizations in 21 countries -- corporate giants such as Consolidated Edison, ... VIEW MORE
Thriving on Change
The era of predictability is over, and the time between surprises is shortening. Why do some people barely ... View More
In contrast to control-minded authority of the past, today’s leaders must exercise power through a shared ... View More
Harnessing the Power of Collaboration
There is a huge amount of knowledge at all levels of an organization: about what customers need, how processes ... View More
Generations at Work
In today’s work force, four generations are currently represented: • The Silent Generation, born between ... View More
- The all-time greatest speaker I have ever worked with. I've worked with Carol over a 12-year period—numerous times. She has an incredible ability to connect with the audience. I've seen her present to an audience of CEOs and totally blow them away.
- Conference Coordinator - The Conference Board
- Carol, I want to thank you for making the President's Club Conference such a success. Your remarks were right on target, and your presentation style was perfect for this group of our top salespeople. You were given the highest rating of all the speakers.
- Corporate Meetings Manager - ServiStar Corporation
- Your willingness to spend extra time to learn about the OCC and where we are in the change process made it clear to our managers that you were speaking directly to their particular circumstances.
- Senior Deputy Comptroller for Administration - Office of the Comptroller of the Currency