- Carol Evans, President, Working Mother Media
- Author: This Is How We Do It: WM Manifesto
- Worklife, Empowerment, Diversity, Advancement
Carol Evans serves as President of Working Mother Media and CEO of Diversity Best Practices which are part of Bonnier Corporation. In 2006, Working Mother Media acquired Diversity Best Practices (DBP), the leading corporate membership organization supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. DBP’s Best Practice Sessions, conferences, research and publications allow companies ... VIEW MORE
Carol Evans presents and discusses the benefits of creating a corporate culture with flexibility for working parents.
Joys and Challenges of Being A Working Mother
Carol Evans delivers a warm, engaging speech on the landscape of working motherhood, how to work smart, achieve ... View More
Diversity: Opportunity and Challenge
In this keynote, Carol shares how companies can create a culture of inclusion and diversity through specific programs. ... View More
- Your perspective as an expert in the areas of working womens’ issues and your experience in diversity set thestage for our discussion on how our node can serve as a platform to drive awareness and change in our organization.
- Jill Billhorn, VP, Small Business - CDW
- Carol’s message was completely on track with the audience. She spoke with passion and expertise and added a great value to our event. It was a pleasure to work with someone as genuine and professional as Carol. . . . She is top notch, true thought leader.
- Michelle Nelson, Senior Director, Human Resources - North - Sams Club