- Author of "The Power in You"
- Preparing our Children in the 21st Century
- Early Childhood Education Expert
CARLTON S. ASHBY is a native of Long Island, New York. He was raised by his two beautiful parents, Mr. & Mrs. Vincent C. Ashby. Carlton attended Hampton University and earned a degree in Early Childhood Education. After a decade of teaching, Mr. Ashby went on to earn a degree from the College of William & Mary in counseling and effective communication skills. Because of his love for ... VIEW MORE
The High School Graduation Gap & the Elementary Child
Our mental models are developed in our primary and elementary years. In order to have children who are “At Promise” ... View More
Taking Our Elementary Children From A Student Mindset To A Scholar Mindset
For over 35 years, Carlton has successfully had his elementary children consistently score above average on quarterly ... View More
Have You Started Your Day With “Why” Instead Of “How” Today?
To turn Educators (they teach subject matter) into “EdYOUcarers” (they teach children!), you must begin with Simon ... View More
- Mr. Ashby, your presentation was both motivational and engaging. Our Middle School Teachers have asked me to have you return for another presentation. Thanks for providing our Teachers with having a fresh start to the school year.
- Karen Swann, Principal - Berkley Middle School
- Carlton has presented in several school districts that I am connected with in my position. His presentations are clear, engaging, helpful, and ignites Teachers to return to their classrooms experiencing the power of a Teacher.
- Dr. Terry L. Cline, Region Lead - Public Schools of North Carolina
- “WOW!” What an awesome motivational speech to our High School Teachers. Thanks for reminding them of their purpose and how to make a difference in the life of a child.”
- Mr. Joseph Edwards, Assistant Principal - Menchville High School