- Inc. Magazine Contributor
- Award-winning Snapchat Storyteller
- Social Media Expert
Carlos Gil is a first generation Latino marketing executive, Inc. Magazine contributor, and award-winning Snapchat storyteller with over a decade of experience leading social media strategy for global brands. Carlos' work has been featured by CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review, Mashable, and Social Media Examiner in addition to dozens of trade publications.
As a dynamic and charismatic ... VIEW MORE
The Future of Social Media: Storytelling, Bots, and AI
An robust session on whereby social media is headed for brands based on industry research and insights including what ... View More
Storytelling for Brands: Creating Content That Converts on Snapchat and Instagram
With nearly half of a billion daily active users combined, Instagram and Snapchat are two of the most active social ... View More
Social Media for Real Estate Agents: How to Build a Personal Brand and Sell More Homes
Master social media marketing and discover key strategies to help you build your personal brand and sell more homes. ... View More
- Carlos is the worlds foremost expert on Snapchat marketing. If you are seeking an articulate and thoughtful presenter, Carlos is your man.
- Michael Stelzner, Founder - Social Media Examiner
- Carlos engaged Worldcom Public Relations Partners with a blend of key insights and enviable presentation skills. He understood and tailored his presentation to our audience, effectively delivering actionable information specific to our partners existing Snapchat knowledge and skillset. In hiring outside speakers, we seek experts who can extend our knowledge, teach us something new or give us a peek into the future and do so in an engaging, entertaining manner. Carlos checked all those boxes!
- Todd Lynch, Executive Director - Worldcom Public Relations Group
- I highly recommend Carlos as a speaker for your event. I've booked Carlos for a couple of our events and working with him is a smooth process. He communicates with you prior to the event so he can make sure he's customizing his presentation for your audience, and his delivery is engaging, entertaining, and very informative. Carlos is awesome!
- Tyler Anderson, Founder/CEO - Casual Fridays and Social Media Day San Diego