- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist and Author
- Best-selling Author of 5 Books
- Journalism Legend
Few journalists in America's history have had the impact on their era and their craft as Carl Bernstein. For forty years, from All the President's Men to A Woman-In-Charge: The Life of Hillary Clinton, Bernstein's books, reporting, and commentary have revealed the inner-workings of government, politics, and the hidden stories of Washington and its leaders.
In the early 1970s, ... VIEW MORE
“The best obtainable version of the truth”
Bernstein’s definition of real reporting and the only basis for an informed debate about the American condition, ... View More
The Triumphant End to an American Century
Three Remarkable Presidents - Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and the Problem of Their Successors
An Evening with Carl Bernstein: The System Can Work
From his time as a copyboy at age 16 in the Kennedy era, through Donald Trump’s presidency, Bernstein reflects on ... View More
The Lessons of Watergate
A Behind the Scenes Look at the Reporting and Political Drama that Led to the Resignation of President Richard Nixon ... View More
- Carl Bernstein gave generously of his time while he interacted with students, faculty, and community members. The Q&A session after his speech was one of the most lively and engaged I've ever seen.
- Sara Netzley, Lecture Chair - Bradley University
- As a speaker, Mr. Bernstein was riveting. He managed to keep rapt attention from a big room of fidgety college students, deploying a ready sense of humor throughout the talk. I was also impressed with how careful and sensitive his interactions were with our donor family.
- Judy Bense, Ph.D., President - University of West Florida