- 1st Female Tomcat Fighter Pilot in the Navy
- Leadership Expert
- Diversity Training Specialist
Carey Lohrenz knows what it takes to win in one of the highest pressure, extreme environments imaginable: in the cockpit at Mach 2.
As the first female F-14 Tomcat Fighter Pilot in the U.S. Navy, having flown missions worldwide as a combat-mission-ready United States Navy pilot, Lohrenz is used to working in fast moving, dynamic environments, where inconsistent execution can ... VIEW MORE
High Performing Organizations: A Workable Plan for a Winning Culture
Learn the processes necessary to elevate your team and turn them into a High Performing Organization.
High Performing Teams: Boost Trust & Performance through Better Communication
Ignite the performance of your Team! This high energy motivational Keynote will equip your team with the tools ... View More
Striking a Balance: Steps for Success in Work and Life
As the first F-14 Fighter Pilot in the U.S. Navy, Carey Lohrenz knows what it takes to achieve life balance in one of ... View More
Lessons In Partnering
Just like in aviation, in a rapidly changing global environment Speed is Life. Collaboration is critical to business ... View More
- Carey was, beyond all expectations and, in a word, fantastic! Her enthusiasm, gusto and passion certainly helped to ensure the success of our conference. Judging from all the wonderful comments we have received from attendees, Carey “stole the show.” Not only does she have a great story to tell, but she is an incredible role model. She seems to make all things possible and makes a difference in all the lives she is able to touch.
- Barbara Worth, Director of Strategic & Private Development - Association for Learning Environments
- Well done. I believe those who participated were able to take away many practical applications. I think you truly inspire those you coach to face their lives with intention, integrity, and courage, regardless of their circumstance.
- Lynne Shaffer - EWI, Executive Womens International
- This was an awesome presentation. It hit the mark. It was very relevant. I really liked the debriefing idea!
- Southern California Edison