- Getting the Most Out of College
- Student Success Expert
- Author of "Straight-A Student"
Cal Newport graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Dartmouth College in 2004, and is currently a Computer Science Ph.D. candidate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is the author, most recently, of "How to Become a Straight-A Student" (Broadway/Random House, 2006). His first book, "How to Win at College" (Broadway/Random House, 2005) is currently in its seventh printing, and ... VIEW MORE
What Successful Students Do Differently
Based on the extensive research conducted for his award-winning books and blog, Newport reveals the surprising ... View More
How to Become a Straight-A Student...Without Becoming a Grind!
Based on his popular advice guide, "How to Become a Straight-A Student" (Broadway Books, 2006), Newport reveals the ... View More
The Zen Valedictorian: How to Do Less, Enjoy Life, and Become Outrageously Impressive
Based on a popular long-running series from his Study Hacks blog, in this talk Newport introduces your audience to ... View More
Harvard Without Ulcers: 7 Myths About College Admissions That Are Making You More Stressed Than You Need To Be.
In this illuminating talk, Newport draws from a half-decade of journalistic research into what makes impressive ... View More
- Newport's words are a must-have for students...his advice targets students' weak spots and shows them how to improve. In fact, it's already helped me.
- Christina Ashie - The Texas A&M Battalion
- Newport's advice will help your college student achieve with more confidence, more organization and less stress. Cal Newport has really nailed it with these strategies.
- Denise Witmer - About.com Parenting of Adolescents Guide
- [Newport's advice] was surprisingly realistic . . . Lately, my homework is getting done faster, my reading quicker, and my comprehension clearer. I haven't had a headache yet, and I've been able to get at least six to eight hours of sleep a night.
- Maricor Coquia - The Regis Univeristy Highlander
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!