- EmmyAward Winner Docu-Series Screw You Cancer
- Women's Health Advocate
- Contributor for HuffingtonPost & Glamour.com
- Brodnick, a 28-year-old comedian ... is beautiful, brave and wickedly charming.
- Sean L. McCarthy - The Comic's Comic
- Caitlin is a an electric volt of positivity, sharp wit and breaks down any story into bite size pieces, leaving you laugh hard out loud, wanting more! Book her NOW!"
- EMME - SupermodelEmme.com
- Caitlin’s unique comedy approach to raising awareness about hereditary breast and ovarian cancer brings levity to such a serious topic. At FORCE’s 2015 Conference, Caitlin conducted two sessions. One performance for 100 volunteers and one presentation for around 75 young previvors, individuals who have a high risk for cancer. At both sessions she helped to empower others with knowledge and laughter. A perfect combination that gets people’s attention and to make them think about their own family history.
- Sandy Cohen, Senior Vice President, Volunteer Programs - FORCE
Caitlin Brodnick travels from NYC, NY and requires flights, meal, and hotel