- EmmyAward Winner Docu-Series Screw You Cancer
- Women's Health Advocate
- Contributor for HuffingtonPost & Glamour.com
Comedian and health advocate Caitlin Brodnick has a lot to say. Mostly about breast cancer prevention -- always with a punchline.
Caitlin is sharing her experience, hope, and humor with audiences all around the world. (Try to stop her.)
At 25, Caitlin Brodnick tested positive for the genetic mutation BRCA and had a life changing decision to make. Would she continue to live in ... VIEW MORE
Breast Cancer Genetic Mutation- BRCA
Caitlin discusses her experience with BRCA testing and how it changed her life forever. The BRCA Genetic Mutation ... View More
To Thine Own Self Be Fabulous!
Caitlin speaks about her health and cancer prevention journey and encourages you to be brave and fabulous and put ... View More
Being The Breast You Can Be
My journey to save my life and better myself with a preventative mastectomy Caitlin shares how preventing breast ... View More
Don’t Be Afraid of the Monster under Your Bra
How to attack cancer fears with confidence. Caitlin discusses how simple actions can save your life and how easy ... View More
- Brodnick, a 28-year-old comedian ... is beautiful, brave and wickedly charming.
- Sean L. McCarthy - The Comic's Comic
- Caitlin is a an electric volt of positivity, sharp wit and breaks down any story into bite size pieces, leaving you laugh hard out loud, wanting more! Book her NOW!"
- EMME - SupermodelEmme.com
- Caitlin’s unique comedy approach to raising awareness about hereditary breast and ovarian cancer brings levity to such a serious topic. At FORCE’s 2015 Conference, Caitlin conducted two sessions. One performance for 100 volunteers and one presentation for around 75 young previvors, individuals who have a high risk for cancer. At both sessions she helped to empower others with knowledge and laughter. A perfect combination that gets people’s attention and to make them think about their own family history.
- Sandy Cohen, Senior Vice President, Volunteer Programs - FORCE
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!