Dr. Brynn L. Winegard
- Award Winning Professor
- Corporate Marketing Specialist
- Building Better Business Brains
Dr. Brynn Winegard is an award-winning professor, speaker, and expert. Brynn completed her formal education in Neuroscience, Psychology, Marketing, and Strategy (HSBc, MBA, PhD), coupled with over a decade in corporate marketing working for Pfizer Inc., Nestle Inc., and Johnson & Johnson Inc. While Professor Winegard retains positions as Faculty at Schulich School of Business, ... VIEW MORE
Persuading and Influencing People
BRAIN SECRETS FOR SALES Human brains have natural ‘fault-lines’ that lead to easier persuasion, influence, and ... View More
A Motivated Mind
Optimizing Your Brain for Higher Productivity Everyone knows the feeling of having more items on our ‘to-do’ lists ... View More
Brain-Based Insights for Better Leadership Good leaders are skilled at attracting and energizing followership—these ... View More
UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS BRAIN Over 90% of all neural processing and 95% of decision-making is being ... View More
- It was a great honour to see Dr. Brynn Winegard present on the Brain Science of Persuasion and Influence. It was remarkable how much the audience members were engaged and enjoyed Brynn's presentation. Brynn was a confident presenter and she easily connected with her audience by tailoring to their curiosities and turning her passion to an interesting and intriguing topic for them to want to hear and learn more about. Brynn's energy and excitement filled the room and her presentation was informative and entertaining. She offered great tips and inspiring messages which the audience appreciated and benefited from. Brynn would make a great speaker at any event as her topic is unique and fascinating and her presentation skills would be rated second to none.
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Energy, energy, energy... Your ability to engage the audience by linking your expertise to their needs was exceptional. Your "standing room only" session received excellent reviews and was extremely engaging, enlightening for all who attended. You captivated the audience with your dynamic style and meaningful content.
- Ontario Association of School Business Officials (OASBO)
- Brynn kept our diverse crowd spell-bound with her scientific explanation of brain functioning, coupled with practical approaches for optimizing motivation and productivity. The topic was relevant to the entire company in attendance, and her lively, entertaining style kept everyone involved and attentive, even at the end of a long day of meetings.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!