- Founder/Chairman, RainmakerThinking, Inc.
- Expert on Young People in the Workplace
- Author of "Not Everyone Gets A Trophy"
Bruce Tulgan is internationally recognized as the leading expert on young people in the workplace and one of the leading experts on leadership and management. Bruce is a best-selling author, an adviser to business leaders all over the world, and a sought-after keynote speaker and management trainer.
Since 1995, Bruce has worked with tens of thousands of leaders and managers in ... VIEW MORE
It’s Okay to Be the Boss: How to Be the Manager Your Employees Need
In 2004, a groundbreaking research study from RainmakerThinking, Inc. revealed an epidemic of under management ... View More
Fight the Under-Management Epidemic: A Call to Action for CEOs, Business Owners and Senior Leaders
- The Under-Management Epidemic - In 2004 a groundbreaking research study from RainmakerThinking, Inc. revealed an ... View More
Bringing Out the Best in Young Talent: Managing Millennials
When Managing Generation X came out in 1995, it hit a nerve and changed the global conversation about young people in ... View More
Generational Shift: Leveraging Generational Diversity in the Workplace
For nearly two decades RainmakerThinking, Inc. has been tracking the hopes, fears, and aspirations of people across ... View More
- If you want to lead the next generation of management, start here.
- Chairman & CEO - Toro Company
- We [at JP Morgan's International Council] appreciated your relentless stimulation and the important points you drove home to our group.
- George Shultz - Former U.S. Secretary of State
- Bruce held our partners spellbound for two and a half hours!
- Global Regional Managing Director - Deloitte Consulting