- President and Founder of AHC Group
- NYT Bestselling Author
- Corporate advisor and change consultant
Dr. Bruce Piasecki—speaker, best-selling author, and classic management consultant—has worked as an active facilitator and a change agent in many complex settings. For thirty years, he has built a general management consulting firm, the AHC Group, based on principles of frugality, global competitiveness, and competing on sustainability. The environment of global business is ever ... VIEW MORE
Doing More with Teams: The New Way to Winning
There is something about teams that expands our experience of being human. Teams are more powerful than even the ... View More
Doing More with Less: The New Way to Wealth
In a smaller more globalized world, what proves enough? Enough for your firm, in your nest egg, in your personal ... View More
Financial Management Today: The Art of Competitive Frugality
Here, Piasecki explains the principles by which he has served over 100 multinationals, making them more competitive. ... View More
Self-Awareness and the Global Consumer
First stimulated by an interview before 150 nations by the BBC, this talk explores why Americans are aware that they ... View More
- Bruce has masterfully created and fostered an environment for the creative dialogue that occurs when business leaders come together to learn from one another.
- Mr. Bob - Director, EHS Remediation/Governance at FMC Corporation
- It has been a real pleasure to listen to Bruce’s speech because sustainability is more than ever needed and big corporations, as fundamental key players of our society, have to base their strategies on this—less is more.
- Ms. Andrea - Sofidel