Bruce T. Blythe
Bruce Blythe is an internationally acclaimed crisis management expert. He is the owner and Executive Chairman of R3 Continuum that provides employers with integrated crisis readiness, crisis response, and employee return-to-work services. They have assisted hundreds of companies worldwide with crisis, workplace violence, and business continuity planning, training and exercising. They ... VIEW MORE
- Understanding the Violent Mind
Strategic Crisis Leadership: The three fundamentals of leading in a crisis
When serious crises hit, senior management’s responsibilities are to protect the organization’s core assets, e.g., ... View More
Workplace Violence: Effectively Mitigating Threatening Situations in the Workplace
Corporate managers must utilize an effective and defensible method for handling threats of violence. This includes a ... View More
Hostility Management...in the Workplace and Beyond
In the time it takes you to read this presentation description, an average of 1 murder, 5 rapes, 40-armed robberies, ... View More
- Bruce Blythe has made several presentations for us and our audiences have found him to be engaging, authoritative, and with keen insight into the dynamics of crisis management. Bruce is an excellent speaker and makes his points clearly and effectively.
- David D. Dodge, President & CEO - PHT Services, Ltd.
- In the burgeoning field of crisis management, Bruce Blythe remains preeminent as both scholar and practitioner. . . . he is a national resource at a time when such expertise and experience are desperately needed.
- Kempton Dunn, Director, Program Development - The Conference Board
- [Bruce Blythe's] book will be a boon to leaders, offering field-tested approaches, development plans and reference tips.
- Publisher's Weekly