- Sales Columnist, Benefits Selling Magazine
- Inspirational Speaker
With an onstage energy that’s been called “an adrenaline rush,” Brian Hicks is quickly becoming a sought-after speaker across the country. He’s been labeled "a master storyteller," and “Part Billy Graham, part Bill Cosby.”
He honed his skills in the trenches, spending 20 years with Fortune 500 insurer, Aflac, as a trainer and manager of independent commission-paid salespeople. In the ... VIEW MORE
Astound Yourself Today!™
Thomas Edison said, "If we all did the things we're capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." In this ... View More
Tend the Flame!
Brian believes that you cannot grow the organization without growing the individuals in that organization, and when you ... View More
Who's Tracking Attitude?
In today's economy, many organizations are tracking activity like never before. From salespeople to administrative ... View More
The Leader's Debt - Retaining the Privilege of Being Called a Leader in Your Organization
American Express has it right: Membership has its privileges. And being called a leader in your organization is indeed ... View More
- His comparison to what happens when you eat an apple a day vs. a donut day; and how that relates to sales calls is one I will not only commit to memory, but put into practice and relate to others.
- Mr. Walt - Workplace Benefits Association
- He keeps the audience engaged and I have heard nothing but positive feedback after all of the events he has put on. He can tailor a message specifically to your team better than anyone I have seen so far. He inspired our leadership conference attendees.
- Mr. Chad - National Association of Health Underwriters