Dr. Brene Brown is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past thirteen years studying vulnerability, courage, worthiness, and shame.
Brene is the author of three #1 New York Times Bestsellers: Rising Strong, Daring Greatly and The Gifts of Imperfection.
She is also the Founder and CEO of The Daring Way and COURAGEworks - ... VIEW MORE
Every day we experience the uncertainty, risks, and emotional exposure that define what it means to be vulnerable, or ... View More
DARING GREATLY or THE POWER OF VULNERABILITY
In this keynote/workshop we explore: • The critical role vulnerability plays in our personal and professional success • ... View More
In this keynote/workshop, we explore: • The relationship between vulnerability innovation, creativity, trust, ... View More
In this keynote/lecture, we explore: • The relationship between learning, creativity, and vulnerability • How and why ... View More
- “Brené’s research on connection, empathy, and vulnerability in the workplace helped us better understand how the emotional consequences of change play out in the workplace, and how to more effectively engage with one another. She delivers a critically important message that is supported by original research and does so in an engaging and intelligent way. Leaders at all levels of the organization came away with a new framework for looking at these issues and making effective changes to how we lead.”
- Elaine DeCanio - Shell Oil Company
- "The world is full of good corporate speakers, but if you miss the opportunity to have Brené Brown speak to your executive team, you will miss something unique, amazing, and powerful. Brené led our Executive Forum in a forward-thinking and powerful presentation that challenged executives to think differently and act boldly. Today's corporate leader needs this kind of personal authenticity if they are to meet the growing challenge of corporate transparency. Brené brings this message to the table with commanding charisma."
- Karl E. Hansen, CEO and Rae Lee Olson, COO, - The Vita Companies
- “We invited Brené to speak at The UP Experience – a daylong event for business, education, and cultural leaders. She was amazing! Her presentation had all 500-plus people in the audience completely mesmerized. Out of the sixteen internationally renowned writers, scientists, and business experts speaking that day, our audience rated her presentation as one of the top two. Not only was Brené informative and thought-provoking, but her willingness to talk about the parts of our lives we rarely discuss was profoundly honest. As she spoke about the importance of living our lives from a place of worthiness, her humorous approach to storytelling made us all sit back, appreciate our imperfections, and laugh at the same time. If you are looking for an excellent speaker who is extremely knowledgeable, inspiring, and relatable, I highly recommend Brené. She will offer your audiences a very real look into the powerful emotions that affect every aspect of our lives.”
- Sheryl W. Rapp, Co-Founder - The UP Experience
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!