- Award Winning Principal
- Author of Renegade Leadership
- Radio Co-Host of UnearthED
Dr. Brad Gustafson is a National Distinguished Principal, author, and speaker. He shares a belief that schools should be spaces where relationships, creativity, and innovation thrive. His passion for leadership and learning is palpable.
Brad is a 2015 Digital Innovation in Learning Award (DILA) winner, and his school was also recognized with a Local Government Innovation Award by ... VIEW MORE
Cultivating Creative Minds
Can creativity, innovation, and learning go hand-in-hand? What would it look like if student ownership was as ... View More
Unleash student potential and remove barriers to staff innovation! This keynote offers an inspiring and pragmatic ... View More
Inventing the Future through Failure
Want to learn the secret to success? That's a different keynote...let's have a real conversation about failure! ... View More
Make. Create. Innovate.
This interactive keynote experience will put the audience smack-dab in the middle of the "Maker Movement." ... View More
- "Brad Gustafson brings a powerfully infused message of excitement and kids first mentality when presenting. His knowledge, passion and energy for schools is so completely evident when working with and speaking to educators. Hold on to your hats and get ready to learn, you'll leave him with SO much excitement to be even more awesome for kids!"
- Adam Welcome - Director of Innovation & Technology (CA)
- "Captivating, innovative, encouraging, and inspiring are words in which I carefully chose to describe Dr. Gustafson's keynotes. He does an excellent job connecting with the audience and setting the stage for 21st-century dialogue. You will surely find that Brad will ignite your audience's passions and existing strengths. Those having the opportunity to hear Dr. Gustafson speak will leave with a desire to return to their classroom to apply their learning immediately!"
- Bill Adams - Superintendent of Schools (MN)
Posted December 11th 2016Most educators really don't care about what we call PD. They care about their students and want practical solutions to the ...
Posted December 10th 2016It seems like education is being poked and prodded from nearly every direction. Some of these influences may be helpful, bu...
Posted July 10th 2016Have you ever returned from a conference and been asked to name a "take-away" or something you learned? I recently had the c...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!