- Founder of Brad Cohen Tourette Foundation
- Nationally Recognized Teacher
- Motivational Speaker & Award-Winning Author
Living with Tourette Syndrome can be a challenge, but Brad Cohen believes he has overcome his disability by living life to its fullest. Brad has been a highly respected teacher for 14 years. Brad is currently the Assistant Principal at Addison Elementary School in Cobb County Georgia, just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. Brad previously taught second and third grade at Tritt and Mountain ... VIEW MORE
- Brad gets up, and all of a sudden you could just sort of feel the energy in the room dialed up about 50 amps, I looked up at one point, and half the kids were crying, and the next minute they were rolling on the floor laughing. Eyes were wide open.
- Tim Shriver, Chairman - Special Olympics
- His evaluations were outstanding and the first time in my memory that all participants gave a presenter the highest rating possible.
- Ivan Vance - Region 10 Education Center, Dallas, Texas
- His message about living with Tourettes Syndrome and holding on to his dream of becoming a teacher despite facing hardships along the way was truly inspiring to all of us! . . . Every teacher should read his book and hear his message.
- Janice Richardson, Director, Elon Teaching Fellows Program - Elon University