- West Point Graduate
- Former Army Ranger
- Author of "No Excuse Leadership"
Starting at West Point and for the past 33 years, Brace Barber has had responsibility as a leader of people. He graduated from the U.S. Army's Airborne and Ranger Schools and served for 11 years as an active duty Army Officer in posts around the world. In that time he became an expert strategist and leader. After leaving the military he gained extensive experience and competency in ... VIEW MORE
- Brace created and presented a "Teamwork" seminar to a team of US Enterprise Sales Executives that were having a difficult time learning how to work in teams. The results were clear and immediate and the teams began to work together to exceed their sales goals. I would highly recommend Brace as a management consultant to assist an organization in learning how to becoming a better team, and in learning how to communicate both internally and externally more effectively.
- Al Powell Director, Major Account Sales - Postini
- I've crossed paths with many people who talk about leadership and pretend at understanding/implementing leadership within their organizations. Brace is no pretender...he "walks the talk" and truly understands the dynamics and principles associated with leadership at all levels. Better still, he has the unique ability to teach others in a simple, clear, and unassuming fashion. If you're serious about understanding leadership and improving your leadership quotient -- either personally or organizationally -- you NEED to reach out to Brace!
- Kim Jones, Senior Vice President & CSO - EFD (eFunds Corporation)
- Brace's leadership seminar is interesting, insightful and will provide excellent skills for the business competitive environment. I highly recommend his training for the corporate world.
- David Duryea, Principal - Endeavor3