- “Wow! . . . outstanding workshop professional development experience for 100 NATPL members.
- Timothy D. Nolan, 2008-2009, Director of Professional Development - National Association of Tech Prep Leadership and Director, Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep Consortium
- The play shop is the absolute best professional development workshop I have attended in my career!
- Janet Jaworski, Ed.D., 2010-2011, Director of Professional Development - National Association of Tech Prep Leadership and Executive Director, Global EDGE Tech prep Consortium, Collin College
- 75% of all NATPL Leaders who responded to the professional development survey say the workshop speakers, activities and message were meaningful, motivating, and worth my effort. . . . Well, I guess that shows you can please most!
- Libby Livings-Eassa, 2008-2009, President - National Association of Tech Prep Leadership, Director of Career Pathways Initiatives, Indian River State College
- Thanks for your wonderful keynote address. I've heard nothing but good feedback about your message and its relevance to our current focus as an organization.
- Greg Wilson - OTA Specification Management Team
- I just wanted to thank you for your time at the OpenTravel Advisory Forum. I am still receiving rave reviews concerning your keynote!
- Alan Young - General Manager and Chief Evangelist, Online Revealed
- From all accounts, ESTO 2008 was a great success. While the post-conference surveys are just coming in, feedback both pre- and post-conference has been very positive. Needless to say, we’re pleased by that!
- Patty Hubbard, Vice President - National Councils, Travel Industry Association
Bob Allen travels from Orlando, Florida and requires 1st Class air if flight over 3 hours. Lodging in event host hotel beginning one night before the event.