Bob Allen began his career in the entertainment industry as a musician at the age of 16. After graduating from college, Bob held a variety of positions in Disneyland's Live Entertainment Division. Productions included several spectaculars, and creative development work on Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade among others.
In 1978, Bob's team conceived, developed, and produced ... VIEW MORE
Zennovation-The Power of the Net Present Moment
Innovation has been pigeonholed as the province of inventors and technologists, designers, artists and any number of ... View More
Far from what is advanced in a lot of “New Age” hyperbole, storying is a practical, feet-on-the-ground discipline as ... View More
Bob Allen - How the future works today!
Whether you are state governor’s office, a local school board, a state workforce or economic development organization, an ... View More
- “Wow! . . . outstanding workshop professional development experience for 100 NATPL members.
- Timothy D. Nolan, 2008-2009, Director of Professional Development - National Association of Tech Prep Leadership and Director, Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep Consortium
- The play shop is the absolute best professional development workshop I have attended in my career!
- Janet Jaworski, Ed.D., 2010-2011, Director of Professional Development - National Association of Tech Prep Leadership and Executive Director, Global EDGE Tech prep Consortium, Collin College
- 75% of all NATPL Leaders who responded to the professional development survey say the workshop speakers, activities and message were meaningful, motivating, and worth my effort. . . . Well, I guess that shows you can please most!
- Libby Livings-Eassa, 2008-2009, President - National Association of Tech Prep Leadership, Director of Career Pathways Initiatives, Indian River State College