- Sales Force Trainer
- Award Winning Educator
- Past Zig Ziglar Associate
As Bob Alexander finished competing in a national black belt karate tournament and within the same week completed his eighteenth marathon in New York City, he said, "I'm tired!" While this is not a particularly startling comment, just reading the accomplishments of Bob Alexander fatigues most people.
Bob Alexander has excelled in almost every aspect of his life. As an outstanding ... VIEW MORE
C.H.A.R.T.I.N.G. Your Course For Success
Motivation involves "moving people into action," and Bob Alexander knows what it takes to do just that! With this ... View More
Making It Happen
In this high energy, fun-filled seminar, Bob teaches the leadership principles revealed in his book, Making It ... View More
Sales-Man-Ship: C.H.A.R.T.I.N.G. Your Course For Successful Selling
The difference between ordinary and superstar sales performance is the second-mile effort that successful ... View More
A C.H.A.R.T. For Leadership
What qualities define a leader? How do individuals gain positions of leadership? What attributes do managers and ... View More
- Bob, you're AWESOME! Your enthusiasm and sincerity conveyed your commitment to living the principles you are teaching. I have never witnessed a more professional, entertaining and challenging presentation.
- Bobby Powers - Jiffy Lube
- An Exhilarating experience! The best motivational seminar I have ever attended! A definite 10!
- Pat Massart - Auction Marketing Institute
- If I had known that Bob's presentation was going to be this great, I would have closed down my entire operation of 200 people and let them all attend.
- Adam Clatsoff - Blue Cross-Blue Shield