- Co-Founder of Fast Company
- Award Winning Editor
- Co-Author of Mavericks at Work
Bill Taylor has encouraged a generation of executives and company-builders to think differently about change, leadership, and the new world of work. A spirited and hard-charging entrepreneur, Bill co-founded Fast Company, easily the most influential voice on business and innovation in the last two decades. Fast Company chronicles the revolution in management and competition driven by ... VIEW MORE
Mavericks at Work: The New Business Agenda
When it comes to thriving in a hyper-competitive marketplace, playing it safe is no longer playing it smart. In an ... View More
Practically Radical: Unleashing Big Change in Tough Times
In a world defined by economic turmoil, disruptive technologies, and fast-changing customer preferences, leaders ... View More
From Selling Value to Sharing Values: A Maverick Agenda for Marketing
There is a paradox at the heart of the relationship between companies and customers. Products get cheaper and better, ... View More
Nobody Is as Smart as Everybody: The Maverick Style of Leadership
Where do great ideas come from? The traditional answer is that big ideas come from big thinkers. But what happens when ... View More
- The standing room only crowd was a testament to both Bill Taylor’s content and style and the incredible interest our participants had in his material.
- Jewish Federations of North America
- Bill Taylor did a fantastic job. He inspired us and made us think.
- Panera Bread
- Bill Taylor knocked it out of the park! He had a great style and delivery, and the message was bang-on what we were looking for. He also did the best job I’ve ever seen of tying his message back to comments and examples from internal speakers that spoke before him. We really enjoyed having him.
- General Mills