- Social Security Reform Advocate
- Author of "Promises to Keep"
- Retirement Finance Specialist
Thirteen years ago Bill Shipman invited 25 people to Boston to discuss an issue most participants had rarely considered, Social Security. The participants were responsible for the retirement plans of the largest corporations and state pension funds in America. The four-hour session was led by the Commissioner of Social Security who served under Presidents Reagan and Bush (41).
The ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.