Dr. Bill Maier
Dr. Bill Maier
- Dr. Maier’s ability to speak in-depth to the pertinent issues of the day with such passion and insight are second to none. Dr. Maier will leave your members and stakeholders wanting more when he's done. I highly recommend him for your next function.
- Kevin Smith - Executive Director - Cornerston Policy Research - Manchester, NH
- . . . he presented his message in a winsome, engaging way, using humor, great stories and a clear grasp of the facts to effectively connect with the audience. He was tremendous, and helped make our community forums a great success.
- Michael Greer - President - Pennsylvania Family Institute
- Blending his stage presence with his expertise on family, parenting, and marriage issues, Bill hits people where they live, and delivers this critical content while connecting with his audience in a warm, witty fashion.
- Austin Hill - Radio Host, Author & Columnist - Townhall.com
- Dr. Maier clearly understands modern youth culture, and is skilled at educating parents on how to best navigate its many dangers. In his presentations, he isn’t afraid to tackle critical issues head-on, but he always does this with grace and humor.
- Bob Waliszewski - Director of Youth Culture - Focus on the Family - Colorado Springs, CO
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Dr. Bill Maier travels from Houston, TX and requires coach class airfare for (1) one plus lodging, meals, ground transportation & expenses