Dr. Bill Maier
Dr. Bill Maier is a well-known clinical psychologist, a nationally-syndicated radio host and an astute cultural analyst. He's also a man who is passionate about strengthening marriage in the U.S. and equipping moms and dads to navigate 21st century parenting challenges with confidence. Bill brings a unique combination of professional expertise, real-life "in the trenches" experience ... VIEW MORE
Confident Parenting in Turbulent Times
Today’s world can be a hazardous place for kids. Our children and teenagers face dangers and temptations that didn’t ... View More
Raising Children of Character
In a day in which moral relativism is the norm, how can we equip our children to make ethical choices and live a life of ... View More
Public Policy Events
Please contact Premiere for a complete listing of public policy topics available from Dr. Maier.
- Dr. Maier’s ability to speak in-depth to the pertinent issues of the day with such passion and insight are second to none. Dr. Maier will leave your members and stakeholders wanting more when he's done. I highly recommend him for your next function.
- Kevin Smith - Executive Director - Cornerston Policy Research - Manchester, NH
- . . . he presented his message in a winsome, engaging way, using humor, great stories and a clear grasp of the facts to effectively connect with the audience. He was tremendous, and helped make our community forums a great success.
- Michael Greer - President - Pennsylvania Family Institute
- Blending his stage presence with his expertise on family, parenting, and marriage issues, Bill hits people where they live, and delivers this critical content while connecting with his audience in a warm, witty fashion.
- Austin Hill - Radio Host, Author & Columnist - Townhall.com