- President: Int'l Center for Leaders in Ed.
- USA Today Education Advisory Board
- Application Model & Rigor/Relevance Framework
Bill Daggett, Ed.D., Founder and Chairman of the International Center for Leadership in Education, is recognized worldwide for his proven ability to move preK-12 education systems towards more rigorous and relevant skills and knowledge for all students. For 25 years, he has crisscrossed our nation, as well as the industrialized world, to lead school reform efforts to effectively ... VIEW MORE
Preparing Students for the 21st Century
The skills, knowledge, and attitudes 21st century learners bring to our schools and the skills, knowledge, and ... View More
Rigor and Relevance for ALL Students
Highly successful schools have academically rigorous curricula that also incorporate real-world relevance. These ... View More
Components and Characteristics of Successful Schools
Highly successful schools use rigorous curricula that also incorporate real-world relevance. While there is a strong ... View More
Integrating Academics, CTE, the Arts, and Health/Physical Education
Creating a curriculum that is interdisciplinary and offers instruction in applying a wide range of skills and ... View More
- PERFECT is the best word to describe our day with Dr. Daggett. He nailed it!! Thank you for all the organization. I will be using your group in the future.
- Dr. Joyce Stewart, Associate Superintendent - Everett School District
- Your morning program provided a thorough overview of the challenges we face in providing an educational program that will properly prepare our students to achieve success in a global society.
- Karen E. Jez, Superintendent - Titusville Area School District, Pennsylvania
- Dr. Daggett’s work has been an inspiration to anyone who wants to make the changes needed to move education into the 21st century. He has given concrete direction for why we need to change and helped with process to lead us in the right direction.
- Mary Bruno, Director of Career, Technical and Community Education - Volusia County Schools, Florida