- Super Bowl XLI Champion with the Colts
- National speaker and author
- Dove Award-nominated singer
It is rare to find a true Renaissance man anymore, but that’s just that you get with Ben Utecht. Ben has always chased his dreams, finding his way from a small river town in Minnesota to a Super Bowl championship field. Whether it was becoming a world champion in football, singing with major symphonies, serenading Muhammad Ali on his 70th birthday, or stepping into a national advocacy ... VIEW MORE
THE MVP PROGRAM
Every moment matters, and it starts with your mind! I had dreamed of playing in the NFL since I was a little boy and was ... View More
THE CHAMPION’S WAY
What does it take to be a world champion leader on and off the field? On February 7th 2007, I stepped onto the Super ... View More
- Ben captivated our audience of neurology professionals at our recent Awards Luncheon with his personal story of courage and hope. Not only is he dynamic and engaging, his personal story resonates with others and increases awareness on the needs to support research to help brain injury patients, especially those with sports concussion.
- Catherine, CEO - American Academy of Neurology and American Brain Foundation
- Ben's keynote moved the audience from laughter to tears to a standing ovation! Afterwards men commented "he was on of the best speakers yet! and good luck topping that." We are pleased to have included ben in one marque men's event of the year and highly recommend Ben Utecht as a keynote speaker!
- Rachel, Event Planner - Tri-County Health Care
- Ben Utecht is a remarkable example of someone who has turned a tragedy into a life-affirming effort to educate the public, especially parents and young athletes, about the potential serious consequences of sports concussion and other head injuries.
- Timothy A. Pedley MD, FAAN, President - American Academy of Neurology